Sanctuary Alumni Meeting Schedule
5:30pm - 6:30pm
LCCH Sanctuary Meeting Room
Welcome to Sanctuary's new Alumni Connect!
When you come to Sanctuary at the Lake, treatment revolves around you, the patient. It is our vision to help restore balance to your life so you develop a positive, healthy sense of purpose. It is also our sincere hope that you will regain a sense of integrity and use your full potential to explore all of life's possibilities.
We are extremely excited about the new Alumni Connect program and hope you will be too!
Alumni Connect is the ideal way to stay connected with other alumni and provide continued support to the graduates of Sanctuary at the Lake. This program provides an opportunity to receive updates regarding alumni events, recovery information and to communicate with other alumni.
The mission of the Alumni Connect is to:
- Provide ongoing support for the graduates of Sanctuary;
- Bring members together to support and recognize recovery goals;
- Provide services and programs for the alumni members; and to
- Maintain communication with the graduates of Sanctuary.
Joining the alumni association provides a variety of great benefits:
- Receive notification regarding activities sponsored by the Alumni Connect, including specialized seminars, luncheons, meeting and annual gatherings.
- Receive information on recovery and relapse prevention
- Communicate with other alumni for continued support
As we get our new alumni program up and running, we welcome any and all suggestions and comments. We also welcome members to share your stories.
Lake Chelan Community Hospital has been providing addiction treatment since 1985, if you are a past graduate of our treatment programs and would like to participate in the Alumni Connect program, please fill out the Alumni Connect Registration Form.